Spring Break

Posted on: Friday, March 11, 2011

vialost4love

It's finally here.
Luckily, I'm hopping a plane for some warmer weather. Thank goodness! I've had quite the week. Freezing temperatures, a million things to do, and an unexpected trip to get stitches after I literally ran into a cabinet at work. My poor little head needs a break! Hopefully, I'll feel much better soon and will be able to go for long runs on the beach.
I have a few posts lined up for while I'm away. Otherwise, I plan to "unplug" and relish some quiet time to read and relax. I'm looking forward to catching up with you all when I return.

Have a happy and safe weekend!
xx

3 comments:

Annie said...

Whew, sounds like you need a break! Enjoy and relax! :)

Buckhead Belle said...

Ahh, I am so jealous! Have so much fun!

Design Goddess said...

wow everybody is going on a vacay. Someone needs to pack me in their suitcase...

Chic Geek All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger